The University offers many open courses for individuals in a range of different executive and professional fields. Courses can be counted towards a degree or diploma, but are mostly shorter, more intensive, non-award courses. Executive and professional education does not offer full degree programmes.
Anyone is welcome to apply for open courses. They run on a regular basis, and while some are designed for those in particular professional fields, many deal with general executive themes that will be of value to a wide range of people.
Only a small number of courses are available online, but we'll be looking to expand that in the future.
Open programmes fall in the following fields:
- Business innovation
- Climate change
- Executive coaching
- Finance and investment
- General leadership
- General management
- Health care leadership
- Managing people
- Marketing and branding
- Medical, dental, nursing, and physiotherapy
- Property investment
- Social and political science
- Teaching, counselling, and mentoring
- Technology management
- Veterinary medicine
To find out more about the specific courses available, as well as to find out course costs and to see whether you're eligible to enrol, please contact the providers directly, or if you're not sure which provider to contact, complete our enquiry form letting us know exactly what you're looking for. If the course you're looking for doesn't fall within the above categories, we don't offer it at present, though we are always looking to expand our portfolio.
There is also a wide range of degree, diploma, and certificate courses available elsewhere in the University, including:
- Cambridge Judge Business School offers a full range of business, management, and leadership education.
- Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership offers postgraduate certificates in sustainability.
- Master of Studies (part-time Master's courses listed on the ICE website)
- various part-time Certificates and Diplomas (available primarily at ICE).